Terms and Conditions
- The apartment and facilities, including patio, bar-b-que and driveway are strictly for paying guests of Lazy Dayz Vacation Rental only. Any other persons using the facilities will be asked to leave the premises.
- The apartment is for 2 people only.
- Check-in is 3 pm, check-out 11 am. ( Please check-in on arrival )
- All breakages/damage must be paid for. If the breakage/damage is discovered after you have checked out and we were not informed, the replacement or repair will be charged to your credit card.
- Any theft of items will be charged to your credit card (OPP may be involved for any theft).
- Our Vacation Apartment is non-smoking. If you choose to smoke, a $250 cleaning fee will be instantly charged to your credit card.
- Lazy Dayz Vacation Rental is not responsible for any personal injuries caused on our property to any members of your party.
- Sorry the apartment is not suitable for children.
- No pets allowed.
Deposit and Payment Policy
- Phone Reservations – a non-refundable 25% deposit will be required for all bookings to secure your reservation with the balance due on check in (Visa & Mastercard)
- Online Reservations – a non-refundable 25% deposit will be required to secure your reservation with the balance due on check in (we accept cash, Visa & Mastercard) Please note that balance payments made by credit card are subject to a 3.5% processing fee
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- In the event of cancellation, all deposits are non-refundable if we are unable to re-book the dates. On cancellation of a booking, the dates will be released immediately, and the deposit will be refunded only if the dates are re-booked.
- The balance is due on arrival. In the event of cancellation within 7 days of arrival, or a no show, the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
- We will not disclose any personal information collected about you to anybody else, unless required to do so by law.
- We will not otherwise sell, transfer or trade any mailing list which includes your information.
- We will keep written or copied information in a secure place. If the information is stored electronically, it will be password protected.