Terms and Conditions
- Due to Licensing Regulations by Prince Edward County, we are not permitted to accommodate more than 2 guests at any time. Non-compliance of these regulations could result in our License being revoked or incurring a heavy fine. Evidence of any additional guests during your stay will result in ALL GUESTS being asked to leave. Evidence of any additional guests after departure, will result in an additional charge of $50 per extra person, per night. This will be charged to your credit card.
- The apartment and facilities, including patio, bar-b-que and driveway are strictly for paying guests of Lazy Dayz Vacation Rental only. Any other persons using the facilities will be asked to leave the premises.
- Active video surveillance of the driveway is in place.
- Check-in is 3 pm, check-out 11 am. ( Please check-in on arrival )
- All breakages/damage must be paid for. If the breakage/damage is discovered after you have checked out and we were not informed, the replacement or repair will be charged to your credit card.
- Any theft of items will be charged to your credit card (OPP may be involved for any theft).
- Our Vacation Apartment is non-smoking. If you choose to smoke, a $250 cleaning fee will be instantly charged to your credit card.
- Lazy Dayz Vacation Rental is not responsible for any personal injuries caused on our property to any members of your party.
- Sorry the apartment is not suitable for children.
- No pets allowed.
Deposit and Payment Policy
- Phone Reservations – a non-refundable 25% deposit will be required for all bookings to secure your reservation with the balance due on check in (Visa & Mastercard)
- Online Reservations – a non-refundable 25% deposit will be required to secure your reservation with the balance due on check in (we accept cash, Visa & Mastercard) Please note that balance payments made by credit card are subject to a 3.5% processing fee
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- In the event of cancellation, all deposits are non-refundable if we are unable to re-book the dates. On cancellation of a booking, the dates will be released immediately, and the deposit will be refunded only if the dates are re-booked.
- The balance is due on arrival. In the event of cancellation within 7 days of arrival, or a no show, the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
- We will not disclose any personal information collected about you to anybody else, unless required to do so by law.
- We will not otherwise sell, transfer or trade any mailing list which includes your information.
- We will keep written or copied information in a secure place. If the information is stored electronically, it will be password protected.